We function under two headings: first and most important is the marginalized and destitute (Individual specialized services) and then our ever supporting community and like-minded organizations (Community specialized services) thru MPUMALANGA LEADERSHIP FOUNDATION.
INDIVIDUAL SPECIALIZED SERVICES
- BASIC HUMAN NEEDS – shelter, food and clothing.
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL NEEDS - personal development, , counseling
- PRACTICAL LIFE NEEDS AND SKILLS – medical, hygiene, life-skills
- INDIVIDUAL SPIRITUAL NEEDS – Spiritual reconciliation, prayer support, devotional meetings.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Mentoring; Conflict, emotional and financial management.
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR OBTAINING BASIC WORK SKILLS AND TRAINING - Artisan, soft-skills, computer literacy skills
- FACILITATION OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES – Distribute C.V’s
COMMUNITY SPECIALIZED SERVICES
- Raising awareness in the church, business, education and wider community regarding the needs of the marginalized and the destitute.
- Establishing informed relationships with the above stakeholders with the aim of facilitating their involvement.
- Providing adequate and accurate reporting and feedback to all stakeholders.
- Distribute material resources received for the benefit of the wider community. (Being a material resource center for the community)
- Facilitating the response of those who have benefited through Nelspruit Community Forum to give back through service to the community.